Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Sun Valley, ID from $79
Top Sun Valley Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Sun Valley, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Sun Valley Ski Resort and Ernest Hemingway Memorial. Choose from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sun Valley and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sun Valley with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dollar Mountain, Bald Mountain, and Sawtooth National Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Big Wood Golf Course, Sun Valley Center for the Arts, and River Run Day Lodge.
- Need a pet store? Try Sun Valley Dog and Thunderpaws Pet Shoppe.
- For vet care, Sun Valley Animal Center and St Francis Pet Clinic are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sun Valley
- Best Western Tyrolean Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sun Valley
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Sun Valley.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 7°F.