Sun Ray Park and Casino is a fantastic place to spend a night out, whether you're fond of making bets or you simply want to watch others try their luck.
This site is located in Farmington, an estimated 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
Tourists will be pleased to know there are 12 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sun Ray Park and Casino. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Farmington and Comfort Suites are two places worth considering.
The area's value hotels offer friendly, quality service while keeping prices affordable. A couple of the options are the Comfort Inn Farmington and the Best Western Plus The Four Corners Inn.
Grab a place at the bar at Sun Ray Bar & Grill (39 Road 5568, Farmington), and have a delicious beer or fancy cocktail. It's a short walk away, at only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Sun Ray Park and Casino
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Sun Ray Park and Casino won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you are curious about the distant past, set aside time to check out Salmon Ruins. This popular attraction offers an intriguing glimpse at an archaeological dig site, as well as a number of items that the dig unearthed.
- An excursion to Farmington Museum and Visitors Center, a history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and educational.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the perfect memento at Animas Valley Mall.
- Understand more about this area's history with a trip to the ancient Salmon Ruin & Heritage Park.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy an exciting family outing with a visit to Farmington Museum at Gateway Park.