Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Stuart, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and riverfront, as well as attractions like B&A Flea Market and Fish House Art Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Stuart and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Stuart with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Shepard Park, Saint Lucie Inlet State Park, and Halpatiokee Regional Park.
- Other things to see include The Barn Theatre, Road to Victory Military Museum, and Harbour Bay Plaza.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Nose Prints, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Romagnano April DVM, Port Salerno Animal Hospital, and Martin Downs Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Stuart
- Pirate's Cove Resort & Marina
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Royal Palms Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Quality Inn Stuart
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Stuart
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Stuart.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 63°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.