Pet owners shouldn't miss Steamboat Springs, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Steamboat Ski Resort and Steamboat Art Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 65 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Steamboat Springs and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Steamboat Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Yampa River Botanic Park, Fish Creek Falls, and Mount Werner.
- Other things to see include The Chief Theater, Tread of Pioneers Museum, and Steamboat Springs Alpine Slide.
- Need a pet store? Try Outdoor K9.
- For vet care, Mt Werner Veterinary Hospital, Pet Kare Clinic, and The Animal Healing Center of Steamboat are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Steamboat Springs
- La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Aspen Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star property.
- Steamboat Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Steamboat Springs
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Steamboat Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 3°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 3°F.