Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Stafford, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and churches, as well as attractions like FBI Academy and Potomac Point Vineyard and Winery. Take your pick from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Stafford and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Stafford with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center, Marine Raider Museum, and Marine Corps Base Quantico.
- Other things to see include Forest Greens Golf Club, National Museum of the Marine Corps, and Gauntlet Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pets Plus Inc, or Central Virginia Reptiles.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Aquia-Garrisonville Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Stafford
- Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Quantico Stafford
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Stafford
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Stafford.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.