Pet owners shouldn't miss St. Petersburg - Clearwater, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Salvador Dali Museum and Great Explorations Children's Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 132 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in St. Petersburg - Clearwater and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in St. Petersburg - Clearwater with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sunken Gardens, Sand Key Park, and Pier 60 Park.
- Other things to see include Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Museum of Fine Arts, and Tropicana Field.
- Need a pet store? Try Pinellas County Reptiles, Petland, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Pinellas, Banfield Pet Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- St Pete Beach Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Clearwater Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in St. Petersburg - Clearwater.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.