Book a hotel near St. Marys Welcome Center, Brunswick
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Marys Welcome Center
St. Marys Welcome Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to St. Marys Welcome Center?
You can visit it in Brunswick, 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
Are you only here for a short time? If you'd like to cut out some of your commute, make a reservation at the Spencer House Inn Bed & Breakfast and Riverview Hotel. All you'll have to do to see St. Marys Welcome Center is walk outside!
Every worldly wanderer likes a bargain, and luckily you don't have to venture far to find one. There is a handful of reasonably priced solutions in the surrounding area. You can have a look at the Mariners Suites and the Cumberland Kings Bay Lodges.
After you've made your way through the various sites, put your feet up at one of the few elegant options that are just a quick drive away. The Hoyt House Bed & Breakfast Inn and Amelia Island Williams House are solid choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Put away your guidebook, stake out the best table and choose from a great range of food at Cedar Oak Cafe (304 Osborne Street, Saint Marys). Later on, why not make your way to Tiki Shak At Pauly's Cafe (100 Osborne Street, Saint Marys) for a drink among friends?
Other Things to Do Near St. Marys Welcome CenterYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine St. Marys Welcome Center won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you want to find out about the area, check out Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center and pick up a flyer or two.
- If you've tried the more well-known museums, you can check out the displays at St. Marys Submarine Museum.
- Left alone to let nature flourish, Grover Island is a pleasant place to get some fresh air.
- St. Marys Railroad Museum is a popular tourist site for young and old. Be sure you add it to your to-do list.
- You may have heard savvy locals mention Club at Osprey Cove. This private club gives its numerous members reliable access to a variety of high-quality event and activity facilities.