Book a hotel near St. Marys Railroad Museum, Brunswick
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Marys Railroad Museum
St. Marys Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a hotel nearby to St. Marys Railroad Museum?
It's in Brunswick, roughly 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Atlanta.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so you would be wise to book in advance. You might like to think about spending a night or two at the Spencer House Inn Bed & Breakfast and Riverview Hotel, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Marys Railroad Museum.
The area's inexpensive solutions offer great service and rates which are reasonable. You'll find the Mariners Suites and the Cumberland Kings Bay Lodges a short distance away.
You have no need to take your life savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you still can and spend a night at one of the few elegant options that are a quick drive away. Great choices are the Hoyt House Bed & Breakfast Inn and Amelia Island Williams House.
After a few hours spent at St. Marys Railroad Museum, tempt your tastebuds at J's Tavern (711 Osborne Street, Saint Marys). Follow your nose, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near St. Marys Railroad MuseumOn top of St. Marys Railroad Museum, here is a list of some more things in the region that you're going to want to do:
- Grover Island is a reserve where you can have a walk, and hopefully see some bird species.
- Convenient information displays and brochures are found at St. Marys Welcome Center.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, St. Marys Submarine Museum might still be worth an afternoon visit if you like to learn.
- Convenient information displays and maps can be seen at Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center.
- Those interested in the military will enjoy taking a look at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.