Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit St. Clairsville, a quaint city known for its casinos and opera house, as well as attractions like Belmont Hills Country Club and Memorial Park. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in St. Clairsville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in St. Clairsville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Barkcamp State Park.
- Other things to see include Adventure Creek, Ohio Valley Mall, and Black Sheep Vineyard.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Perky Puppy, or The Snotty Pooch Stylish Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, New Horizon Animal Hospital, Kindler Animal Hospital, and St Clair Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Clairsville
- Knights Inn & Suites St. Clairsville
Pets are allowed at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Red Roof Inn St Clairsville - Wheeling West
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Candlewood Suites St. Clairsville
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in St. Clairsville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in St. Clairsville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.