Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Springfield, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Lake Accotink Park and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Springfield and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Springfield with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Springfield Town Center.
- Other things to see include Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial.
- Need a pet store? Try Kriser's Natural Pet, Tuesday Morning, or Petland Fairfax.
- For vet care, Animal Welfare League of Alexandria, Banfield Pet Hospital, and VCA SouthPaws Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Springfield
- Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Springfield
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Homewood Suites Springfield VA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Springfield
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Springfield
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Springfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.