Book a hotel near Silver Rapids Waterpark, Wallace
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Silver Rapids Waterpark
Silver Rapids Waterpark Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Silver Rapids Waterpark.
You'll discover it in Wallace, approximately 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Boise.
Reserving a room at the FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg and Silver Mountain Lodging is the next best thing to sleeping over at Silver Rapids Waterpark itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
If you are hoping to bed down a few minutes from all the action but don't want to burn a hole in your wallet, try the Trail Motel, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Once you're done exploring Silver Rapids Waterpark, take a five-minute walk to The Bean and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. A notable dining option which is also nearby is Noah's Canteen. It's a fine choice if you're especially hungry and would like something a little fancier. Any traveler who is partial to a drink should also pull up a bar stool at Dirty Ernie's, another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Silver Rapids WaterparkYou should maximize your precious vacation time by discovering the area's other attractions after you're finished with Silver Rapids Waterpark:
- Get some respite from the heat in the water adventure-rides at Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark. Don't forget to take your swimsuit and towel!
- If you're looking for a way to spice up your days off, visit Silver Mountain Ski Resort and hit the slopes.
- Toss the ball around with your kids and enjoy the green spaces at Cataldo Mission. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Grab your best walking shoes and take on Pulaski Tunnel Trail. This picturesque trail is a great way to really experience the charming natural beauty of this region.
- Learning more about the history of a place at Oasis Bordello Museum might make you feel more appreciative of the land and its people during your vacation.