Bask in the splendor of the local landscape at Sikia Cave.
As soon as you're ready to go, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Milos.
Part of the appeal of the area that surrounds Sikia Cave is its open spaces. So, you can't feel too put out that you have to head a bit further afield to get a suitable accommodation. Travel 20 miles (32 kilometers) and you will discover Sifnos, in addition to 13 places to stay. The Kamaroti Suites, ALK Hotel and Rooms & Apartments Archontou are some you might like to investigate.
Other Things to Do Near Sikia Cave
Once you are finished with Sikia Cave, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- If you're ever tired of the heat, visit Sikia Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- Breathe in the invigorating breezes and listen to the sounds of the waves at Kleftiko Beach.
- There's truly nothing like the serenity of listening to the songs of the seabirds. Set aside some time and appreciate the reflection of the sun on the waves at Triades Beach.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, head to Gerontas Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.
- Visit Profitis Ilias Mountain and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.