Book a hotel near Siena Baptistry, Siena
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Siena Baptistry
Siena Baptistry Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a rest from the intensity of traveling and enjoy some personal reflection at Siena Baptistry.
Wouldn't it be nice to pack your bags and head to Siena so you can experience it today?
You'll be pleased to know that there are no less than 46 hotels within walking distance, making your hard-earned break that much easier. Why don't you look into the Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione, Residenza d'Epoca Relais Campo Regio and Palazzo Coli Bizzarrini?
Planet Earth is a gigantic place to explore, so sometimes it is smart to stretch your budget. There are a range of hotels nearby that can help you do that. Two recommended places are the B&B Il Corso and the Le Meridiane, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
When you want to enjoy the lap of luxury, you can take your pick from the numerous first-class options nearby. You could stay at the Hotel Villa Scacciapensieri, since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Athena, located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you'd love a brief rest from exploring Siena Baptistry, take the short walk to Casa Del Caffe'Di Nuccetelli Laura for a refreshing cup of coffee. Or, you might savor a few dishes at Il Ghibellino, also close by. At the end of the day, celebrate the travel moments yet to come at Caffetteria, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Siena BaptistryYou're here to visit Siena Baptistry, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Looking for a slower pace? Make arrangements to spend some time at Battistero di San Giovanni, a peaceful place of worship.
- Study the hues and colors of the artistic creations exhibited at Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
- While not the most glamorous or well-known museum, Museum of Torture could still be worth an afternoon visit if you're passionate about learning.
- Take the opportunity to browse the impressive selection at Piccolomini Library, a local library.
- Travel back in time and hear forgotten stories with a visit to Loggia della Mercanzia.
When planning your visit to Siena Baptistry, you could consider catching the metro. The nearest station, Siena Railway Station, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.