During your time at Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park you will learn about its animals and what is involved in their care.
You'll find it in Shubenacadie, roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) out of the provincial capital, Halifax.
One positive thing about only having 1 hotel in the area is that it's very hard to get your booking mixed up! The Nelson House Bed & Breakfast is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park.
When it's dinnertime, take the family or your friends to Papa K'S Pizza (2862 Nova Scotia Trunk 2, Shubenacadie) for a fine feast. It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park.
Other Things to Do Near Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park
After visiting Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Hit 'em long at The Links At Penn Hills, a nice place to relax and play a few games.
- Whether you're a fictional character, a local legend or a sports great, you've definitely made it if you have a statue in your honor! Check out Mastodon Ridge and see it up close.
- To hear the sound of a motor engine and experience the thrill of your life, go to a race at Atlantic Motorsport Park.
- Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park is a wonderful spot to admire the local landscape.
- With friendly staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun time on the water at Scotia Sessions Wakeboard Park.