Pet owners shouldn't miss Show Low, a city known for its fishing spots, and sights like Show Low Museum and Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area. Take your pick from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Show Low and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Show Low with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Woodland Lake Park, Tall Timbers County Park, and Black Canyon Lake.
- Other things to see include Bison Golf and Country Club, Ponderosa Plaza, and Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Perfect Paws, No Fret Pet & House Sitting Services, or Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance and Rescue.
- For vet care, Aspen Ridge Animal Hospital, Alta Sierra Veterinary Hospital, and Pet Allies Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Show Low
- Americas Best Value Inn - Snowflake
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and overall property condition.
- Buck Springs Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star cabin, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Lazy Oaks Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star cabin, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Show Low
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Show Low.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.