Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Sheridan, WY from $42
Top Sheridan Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Sheridan, a city known for its ice skating, and sights like WYO Theater and Blacktooth Brewing Company. Choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sheridan and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sheridan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kendrick Park, Connor Battlefield State Historic Site, and Wagon Box Battle Monument.
- Other things to see include Sheridan County Musuem, Trail End State Historic Site, and Kendrick Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Muddy Paw Prints Pet Supplies.
- For vet care, Moxey Schreiber Veterinary Hospital, Moxey Veterinary Hospital: Blevins Stephanie DVM, and Mountain View Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sheridan
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Z Bar Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sheridan
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sheridan
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Sheridan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.