If you're a golf enthusiast, Shanty Bay Golf Course is one of the finest places to while away a day and improve your swing.
Barrie - Orillia, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Toronto, is where you will find it.
After spending some time at Shanty Bay Golf Course, cap things off at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 8 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills at Horseshoe Valley and Travelodge Barrie on Bayfield.
The area's economical accommodations offer everything you need at a price you'll appreciate. Why not consider the Quality Inn and the Knights Inn Barrie?
Other Things to Do Near Shanty Bay Golf Course
After seeing Shanty Bay Golf Course, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Tee up at Heritage Hills Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a few games.
- Prearrange a tour of Georgian College and watch as the earnest students and concerned teachers hustle through this spirited institution.
- Hit the slopes at Hardwood Ski and Bike Resort to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Georgian Mall is wonderful retail center, featuring an impressive selection of stores and eating options.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Kozlov Shopping Centre, where you can score almost anything you want, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.