Book a hotel near Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, Mahe Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seychelles National Botanical Gardens
Seychelles National Botanical Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
At Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all of the stress and distractions of modern life. Take a nice stroll, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
It awaits you in Seychelles.
There's a fair mix of hotels that are an easy commute away from Seychelles National Botanical Gardens. You can take your pick from 17 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Many tourists recommend the Kempinski Seychelles Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Le Jardin Des Palmes, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Valmer Resort, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Instead of counting sheep, you'll be counting the cash you pocket because you chose to book a room at the brilliantly priced Lazare Picault Hotel. As an added bonus, it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!
After you've photographed the various sites, relax at one of the few elegant options that are a short commute away. You might like to check out the Maia Luxury Resort & Spa and Banyan Tree Seychelles.
Other Things to Do Near Seychelles National Botanical GardensBesides Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, here are some more things in the region you'll want to check out:
- A memorable experience full of gorgeous fragrance and captivating colors is exactly what awaits you at Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden. Inquire about visiting hours before you head over to this well-known private garden.
- Gather up the kids and spend an entire day admiring the waves and breathing the invigorating air at Baie Lazare Beach.
- Clear your mind as you listen to the cries of seabirds at La Mouche Beach.
- There's really nothing like the peace of mind you'll get from lying by the water. Set aside some time and simply enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the water at Takamaka Beach.
- Clear your mind as you listen to the sounds of the seabirds engulfing you at Anse Royal Beach.