Why waste time thinking it over? Serenity Day Spa was meant to be experienced.
Wouldn't you like to pack your bags and head off to Coxen Hole so you can enjoy it today?
You'll be pleased to find out that there are 2 hotel options nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Serenity Day Spa you will discover the Dora's Hostel and Puerta Azul.
Stay a few nights at the Posada Arco Iris, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, and save your vacation budget for tasting the fantastic local food.
You deserve some time at one of the handful of first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Las Verandas Hotel & Villas and Pristine Bay Resort are worth looking into.
Find a chair, take the weight off your legs and grab a refreshment at tajaditas Ada, a frequently visited eatery a stone's throw from Serenity Day Spa. But, if your belly's already groaning, you can go to Jugos Xpress, also in the neighborhood. Why not finish a leisurely day on a celebratory note? Make your way to Fino Sport Bar, just around the corner, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Serenity Day Spa
Whether you want to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Serenity Day Spa:
- Dive beneath the surface and get involved in some underwater sports at Innersea Freediving.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy a trip to Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences, where there's plenty of activities that will get you in the water.
- Carambola Botanical Gardens is a great place to spend a sunny day picnicking, tossing a ball around and discovering the plants and trees in the gardens.
- Take in the wide variety of trees and bushes on display at Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum, a lovely way to spend the afternoon.
- Water sports fans should spend some time at Bananarama Island Activities Center, where there's plenty of activities to get you on the water.