Book a hotel near Seasons of the North Winery, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seasons of the North Winery
Seasons of the North Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everything is targeted at children when it comes to planning your break. As an adult-friendly escape, Seasons of the North Winery is somewhere just for the big kids.
You can find it in Petoskey, 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
Rest your feet and chill out after a day visiting Seasons of the North Winery. You can select from 2 accommodation options that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Hometown Inn and Star Gate Motel to your list of hotels to check out.
Other Things to Do Near Seasons of the North WineryAfter enjoying Seasons of the North Winery, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- If you'd like to get in touch with your spiritual self, pay a visit to Cross In The Woods National Shrine, where it may be possible to join fellow devotees praying for happiness, health and good luck.
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, sharpen your photography skills and walk along the trails at Burt Lake State Park.
- If you love to be out on the water, check out the range of activities at Big Bear Adventures.
- If you love golf and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at Indian River Golf Club.
- Every visitor here will hear talk of Chillermania! at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.