You'll certainly enjoy your time at Scotia Sessions Wakeboard Park.
You can visit it in Nine Mile River, which is 25 miles (40 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Halifax.
Accommodation choices within close reach are limited, with just 1 hotel to rest your head at. The Briarwood Bed and Breakfast is just 6 miles (10 kilometers) from Scotia Sessions Wakeboard Park.
Other Things to Do Near Scotia Sessions Wakeboard Park
After seeing Scotia Sessions Wakeboard Park, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Experience the beauty of the natural environment as you hike through Laurie Provincial Park.
- Atlantic Motorsport Park is the place to be when a race is on. Be amazed by the speed of the cars as they make their way around the challenging course.
- Go on a tour to admire the intriguing animals living at Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park.
- Explore the magic and adventure of flight at Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum. This is one of the region's most famous attractions, where visitors will experience hands-on learning through interactive exhibits.
- Work on your swing and aim to shave some strokes off your game at The Links At Penn Hills.