Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Schenectady, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and riverfront, as well as attractions like Proctors Theater and Schenectady Civic Playhouse. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Schenectady and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Schenectady with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Schenectady County Historical Society Museum, Museum of Innovation and Science, and Empire State Aerosciences Museum.
- Other things to see include Rivers Casino & Resort, The Egg, and New York State Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Spas & Suites, Everything Pets, or Zoo Reptiles Birds & Fish.
- For vet care, Burnt Hills Veterinary Hospital, Animal Protective Foundation, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Schenectady
- Super 8 by Wyndham Schenectady/Albany Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Vintage Chic Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Schenectady
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Schenectady
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Schenectady.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.