ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the beach
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel, you'll find Gonzaga Beach and Boqueirao Beach. Beach Edge Gardens and Sao Vicente Gondola are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Business travelers can take advantage of the business center. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are also provided.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 40 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and minibars. DVD players, room service, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 163 reviews
About the Palais HotelLocation Rua Pero Correa, 595, Itarare, Sao Vicente, SP 11320-140
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. The business-friendly Palais Hotel also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 3-star Sao Vicente hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) (122.6 km / 76.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Palais Hotel offers 40 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Palais Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 220
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Palais Hotel Sao Vicente
- Palais Sao Vicente
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.