ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Gonzaga aparthotel, you'll find Boqueirao Beach and Gonzaga Beach. Museum of Coffee and Monte Serrat are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this aparthotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 78 apartments feature TVs with satellite channels, free WiFi and free wired Internet, and kitchens with stovetops and microwaves. Furnished balconies, living rooms, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 147 reviews
About the Cosmopolitan Praia FlatLocation Rua Bahia, 174, Santos, SP 11060-451
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Cosmopolitan Praia Flat. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Santos aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 78 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) (73.2 km / 45.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Cosmopolitan Praia Flat offers 78 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Televisions come with satellite channels. Accommodations at this 3.5-star aparthotel have kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Living room
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Restaurante Haleiwa - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cosmopolitan Flat
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat Aparthotel
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat Aparthotel Santos
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat Santos
- Praia Flat
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat Santos, Brazil
- Cosmopolitan Praia Flat tos
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.