Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
A stay at Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino places you in the heart of Santo Domingo, convenient to Guibia Beach and National Palace.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of El Obelisco Macho and Hostos Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Plasma televisions with satellite programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
About the Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & CasinoAvenida George Washington 367 Santo Domingo Distrito Nacional
The Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino offers destination-resort facilities ranging from onsite entertainment spots to a health and fitness center.
The hotel's onsite 24-hour casino is the largest in Santo Domingo. Next to the casino, the hotel theater stages shows and revues several times a month.
The spa and fitness center features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, and plush "quiet rooms", and offers a range of massages and body treatments.
Commercial travelers can take advantage of a full-service business center, which offers high-speed Internet access and translation services, and 13 meeting rooms onsite. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Across the street from the hotel, guests can take a stroll along the breezy malécon, Santo Domingo's central, miles-long Caribbean waterfront, where waves crash romantically day and night.
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Year Built 1942
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino offers 300 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The full-service Jaragua Spa features men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, hot and cold spas, massages, facials, and other treatments.
If you need to make requests for accessibility needs, please complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when booking your stay.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets allowed, but service dogs are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to hotel policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 6 per day
- Hotel Jaragua
- Hotel Jaragua Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Jaragua
- Jaragua Hotel
- Jaragua Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Casino
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Santo Domingo
- Renaissance Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Renaissance
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Casino
- Renaissance Jaragua Casino
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.