Book a hotel near Santander Ferry Terminal, Santander City Centre
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santander Ferry Terminal
Santander Ferry Terminal Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to Santander Ferry Terminal and looking for somewhere to stay?
It's in Santander, a destination that might not be well-known to every visitor. It sits 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of Madrid, the nation's capital city.
If you'd like to find a room in the heart of the action, you'll have a range of options to choose from. There are as many as 28 hotels within the vicinity of Santander Ferry Terminal. The Eurostars Hotel Real, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You might also like to check out the Gran Hotel Sardinero, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Vincci Puertochico, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
You'll be able to save money without compromising on comfort at the bargain hotels nearby. For instance, the Hotel City House Alisas Santander can be found only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Hotel San Glorio is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
If luxury is what turns you on, consider spending one or two nights at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are within close reach. The Hotel Bahia is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Silken Coliseum is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and they're both decent choices.
Cafe Royalty Restaurante - SANTANDER (Calle Calderón de la Barca, 7, Santander), only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, is a regularly visited venue to take a fresh coffee and contemplate the day's itinerary. When you want more sustenance, Dando la Brasa Parrilla-Grill (Calle Calderón de la Barca, 17, Santander) is an excellent option.
Other Things to Do Near Santander Ferry TerminalIf you are hoping to cram as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, see what else is going on:
- It doesn't matter whether you're a fictional character, a local legend or a sporting great, you know you've made it if you have your own statue! Visit Monumento al incendio de Santander to see it up close.
- Before you go to see Bank of Spain, read up on this civic building.
- Looking to know more about religion? Head over to Santander Cathedral to get a feel for where many locals worship.
- Spend time at Parroquia Santisimo Cristo and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.
- You're able to enjoy a little bit of family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Plaza de las Atarazanas.
If you're looking for a convenient way to see Santander Ferry Terminal, all you have to do is hop aboard the metro to Santander, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.