Book a hotel near Santa Maria della Scala, Siena
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santa Maria della Scala
Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala is bound to be a fascinating experience.
If you're interested in discovering it for yourself, set off for Siena.
You are certain to be impressed by the massive range of accommodations near Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are approximately 44 possibilities. The Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione, Residenza d'Epoca Relais Campo Regio and Palazzo Coli Bizzarrini are a few of the choices.
Nothing puts more strain on the travel budget than finding a place to tuck in for the night. Luckily, there is a range of bargain hotels in the area. For example, the B&B Il Corso is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, while the Le Meridiane is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
For travelers who are eager to splurge, look up the few premier hotels close by. One choice is the Hotel Athena, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or you could try the NH Siena, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling tired from your travels, stop for a minute and enjoy a delicious coffee break at Bar caffetteria 4 cantoni, just a brief walk away. However, if your stomach's trying to tell you something, try and silence it with a visit to Il Duomo, also nearby. You'll chuckle when you reflect on the day as you drink a glass or two at Antica Osteria da Divo, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Ospedale di Santa Maria della ScalaAfter you're finished at Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you inspired:
- Observe the colors of the artistic creations on display at Santa Maria della Scala Museum Complex.
- Looking to explore the local religion? Visit Siena Cathedral to get a feel for where many locals attend mass.
- If you're hoping to find a location where you'll have the opportunity to challenge your intellect and learn, visit Piccolomini Library, a local library that offers excellent collections.
- The truly fascinating exhibits found on display at National Museum of Archaeology will make you feel like you've traveled in time.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make arrangements to see inside Battistero di San Giovanni, a peaceful place of prayer.
It's so simple to take the metro when heading to Ospedale di Santa Maria della Scala. The nearest station, Siena Railway Station, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!