San Vicente Thermal Springs is a great place to go for those wanting some time in the open air.
You'll discover the attraction in Pereira, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from Bogota, the capital of the nation.
If you're looking for a pleasant hotel that is not too far away from San Vicente Thermal Springs, the Termales Santa Rosa de Cabal, is your best bet. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
San Vicente Restaurante (Santa Rosa de Cabal-Termales San Vicente, Santa Rosa de Cabal) is a popular local eatery worth checking out after a busy day, and it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near San Vicente Thermal Springs
Once you're finished with San Vicente Thermal Springs, get set to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Experience the natural beauty of the heated waters found at Santa Rosa De Cabal Hot Springs.
- Calm your body and mind by paying a visit to the hot springs of Termales - Balneario Santa Rosa de Cabal.
- It is worth checking out Church of Our Lady of Victories, a peaceful place of worship and a local tourist attraction.
- Las Araucarias Park is an urban sanctuary. It's a beautiful place to take a stroll and enjoy the outdoors.
- The peaceful shores of Lake Otun are a good place to breathe in the clean air and savor the splendors of nature.