ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Half Moon Bay Golf Links and a 5-minute walk from Pelican Point Beach. Half Moon Bay State Beach and Cowell Ranch State Beach are also within 2 miles (3 km).
18-hole golf course
This smoke-free hotel features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Families will appreciate the children's club, picnic area, and supervised childcare. Enjoy the 6 outdoor tennis courts and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 261 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, Smart TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. IPod docks, 24-hour room service, and Netflix are also available.
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Jan 18, 2019 by The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Half
Dear Guest, thank you for your excellent rating of The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon. Warm regards, The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Wonderful staff match the surroundings
very comfy and awesome view
Nice hotel.... But overpriced.
Sets the standard for all Ritz-Carltons...
Best I have ever been to.
Will be going back!
About the The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon BayLocation 1 Miramontes Point Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and outdoor tennis courts. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 17000 square feet (1530 square meters) and includes conference space. An indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Half Moon Bay hotel is smoke free.
- 261 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 17000 sq ft of conference space
- 1530 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (33.8 km / 21 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay offers 261 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Half Moon Bay hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Half Moon Bay Spa has 13 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 13
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.