Book a hotel near San Francisco Garden, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Francisco Garden
San Francisco Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Have some downtime with Mother Earth at San Francisco Garden.
Some wanderers like to take in the national capital, Mexico City, beforehand. Once you are done there, it is 220 miles (354 kilometers) to San Luis Potosi, where the attraction is to be found.
With approximately 13 accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from San Francisco Garden, you won't have a problem finding something comfortable. The Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin and the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez are two good choices, situated 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you would rather pocket a little bit of cash for some of the more important things in life, spend a night at one of the budget-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. You can take a look at the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Are you someone who has sophisticated tastes? You'll find a couple of high-end hotels conveniently situated a quick drive away. You might like to enquire about availability at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara.
Whether you want some snacks or just a place to take a break, Wherever Karaoke Cafe can take care of your needs, and it's only a short distance away. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a table at La Oruga, a popular eatery that's nearby. Finish off a long afternoon with a drink or two at La Oruga y La Cebada, another short walk away, and be sure to propose a toast to your colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near San Francisco GardenIf you are hoping to cram as much as possible into your time away, have a look at what else is going on:
- Seeing a temple such as Temple of San Francisco will help you develop a better connection with local spirituality.
- Temple of Tercera Orden is one of the best places to go if you're craving a little spiritual enlightenment.
- If you're on the lookout for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could plan a trip to Potosi Regional Museum.
- Spend an hour or two admiring the cultural splendor of Plaza de Aranzazu, an important piece of the region's history.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to stroll around Plaza de Armas, a public square which has contributed to the social, cultural and economic life here.