Find & compare hotels on the beach in San Bartolome de Tirajana from $153
Top San Bartolome de Tirajana Oceanfront Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit San Bartolome de Tirajana, a charming and family-friendly city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as sights like Yumbo Shopping Center and Maspalomas Dunes. Choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Bartolome de Tirajana and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Bartolome de Tirajana with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Palmitos Park, Maspalomas Botanical Garden, and La Charca Lagoon.
- Other things to see include Maspalomas Lighthouse, Aqualand Maspalomas, and Maspalomas Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Mascotas La Huella, La Mina Petshop, or THE BARBER DOG.
- For vet care, Lumpis Paraiso, C.V La casa de Stitch, and Ayacata's Dreams are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Hotel Parque Tropical
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Bull Eugenia Victoria & Spa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and WiFi.
- Sunset Bed & Breakfast
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Bartolome de Tirajana
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in San Bartolome de Tirajana.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.