ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel, you'll find Saint-Cyprien-Plage and Canet Beach. Also, Saint-Cyprien Golf Club is within half a mile (1 km) and Plage de l'Art is within 2 miles (3 km).
27-hole golf course
This smoke-free hotel features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 3 conference rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, balconies
The 48 guestrooms feature free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include balconies, minibars, and room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 335 reviews
About the Mas D'hustonLocation Rue Jouy d'Arnaud,, Saint-Cyprien, Occitanie 66750
Mas D'huston offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 1335 square feet (124 square meters). A seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Mas D'huston. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Saint-Cyprien hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 1335 sq ft of conference space
- 124 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) (24.7 km / 15.3 mi)
- Train station: Elne Station (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Mas D'huston offers 48 accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Le Mas Huston - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Eagle - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 27-hole golf course. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Le Spa du Mas has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 16:00
- Check-in time ends at 16:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 12:00:00
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome for a fee per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mas d'Huston
- Mas d'Huston Hotel
- Mas d'Huston Hotel Saint-Cyprien
- Mas d'Huston Saint-Cyprien
- Hotel Mas d'Huston Saint-Cyprien
- Hotel Mas d'Huston
- Le Mas d'Huston
- Hotel Le Mas d'Huston
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.