Book a hotel near Russell Theatre, Maysville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Russell Theatre
Russell Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching around for something engaging to do on your break, a visit to Russell Theatre is a good idea.
You can visit it when you get to Maysville, 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
If you're just here to see Russell Theatre, you'd do well to stay at the Brown's Motel Aberdeen. At 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
You won't have to go too far to discover an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a few places in the surrounding neighborhoods. Why not opt for one of the Quality Inn and the Super 8 Maysville KY?
In need of a coffee, a slice of cake or something else to keep up your energy levels? The College Café is a delightful place to savor a snack and it's not far from Russell Theatre. If you are planning to dine out, stay in the vicinity and get a table at Delite's. Any traveler who likes a drink can also pull up a bar stool at Crowe Bar, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Russell TheatreAfter seeing Russell Theatre, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Give the kids the chance to learn about the history of the railway by visiting National Underground Railroad Museum.
- History buffs will be eager to visit Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, a place where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Kenton Station Golf Course.
- If you want to learn more about the region, go to Washington Visitors Center and pick up some pamphlets.
- Polish your swing and maybe shave a few strokes from your score at Laurel Oaks Golf Club.
Why not get on a train when you're visiting Russell Theatre? The closest stop, Maysville, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.