Book a hotel near Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery, Lumbini
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery
Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll gain a more complete understanding of the worshippers and their beliefs when you visit Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery.
It is in Lumbini, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Kathmandu.
You won't have many accommodation options if you are looking to reserve a room within a short drive of Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery. The nearest one is the Buddha Maya Garden - Lumbini, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Food is one of the most important parts of travel. You can find one of the more popular local food experiences at Spice Cottage (Vishnupura Road, Lumbini Sanskritik), only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Thai Buddhist MonasteryAfter you've seen all there is to see at Royal Thai Buddhist Monastery, there are a range of other journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- For those curious about the region's history, visit World Peace Pagoda.
- Learn more about the wonderful animals found at Lumbini Crane Sanctuary, a highly respected animal sanctuary.
- Discovering the architecture of Vietnam Phat Quoc Tu Temple and learning a bit about the landmark's history is always worthwhile.
- Myanmar Golden Temple is one of the best places to visit if you want to get in touch with your spiritual side.
- See a little of the daily life of the spiritual community at Sri Lankan Monastery.