You might not believe you're actually on the greens at Rookery Golf Club, the best way to begin your vacation.
You will find it in Rehoboth Beach, 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Dover.
Even though you won't find any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are more than enough in the wider area. You can pick from 51 establishments if you head to Wildwood Crest, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away. Enquire about a booking at the Hotel Icona Diamond Beach, Beau Rivage Beach Resort and Paradise Oceanfront Resort.
An easy walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), The Rookery South Course (27052 Broadkill Road, Milton) is just the establishment to have a relaxing meal after an action-packed afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Rookery Golf Club
Whether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Rookery Golf Club:
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at South Rookery Golf Course.
- Give yourself a treat with a memorable visit to Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge, a local animal sanctuary.
- Have some family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Milton Memorial Park.
- History fans will want to visit Milton Historical Society, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Visit Milton Theater and have a great time watching its gifted actors give it their all.