ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Zagarolo hostel, you'll find Toy Museum of Zagarolo and Palazzo Rospigliosi. Sanctuary of Fortuna and Castelli Romani Regional Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hostel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking.
In addition to rainfall showerheads, the 12 guestrooms offer down comforters and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 307 reviews
About the Wiki Hostel & GreenvillageLocation Via Colle Casette 34, Zagarolo, RM 00039
Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a children's pool. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hostel measures 323 square feet (30 square meters) and includes conference space. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Zagarolo hostel.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- 323 sq ft of conference space
- 30 sq m of conference space
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (56.8 km / 35.3 mi)
- Train station: Zagarolo Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up; airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage offers 12 accommodations with air conditioning. Beds feature down comforters. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Wiki Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - midnight.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Late check-in fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wiki Greenvillage
- Wiki Greenvillage Zagarolo
- Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage
- Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage Zagarolo
- WIKI Hostel & GreenVillage Rome, Italy - Zagarolo
- Wiki Hostel Greenvillage Zagarolo
- Wiki Hostel Greenvillage
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.