ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Rome getaway
At this Rome City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Piazza Venezia and Piazza Venezia, both steps away. Via del Corso and Via Nazionale are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas, luggage storage, and concierge services. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, plasma TVs
Along with free WiFi, the 14 guestrooms offer minibars and plasma TVs. Showers and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 514 reviews
About the Hotel Mancino 12Location Via del Mancino 12, Rome, RM 00187
Hotel Mancino 12 offers its guests tour/ticket assistance and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (27.7 km / 17.2 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
Hotel Mancino 12 offers 14 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary toiletries. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Plasma television
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per person (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Mancino
- Hotel Mancino 12
- Hotel Mancino 12 Rome
- Mancino 12
- Mancino 12 Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.