ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Rome City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Via Veneto and Piazza Barberini, both steps away. Via Nazionale and Piazza Venezia are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi in public areas, and dry cleaning. Luggage storage, laundry facilities, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 58 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 1538 reviews
About the Hotel AlexandraLocation Via Vittorio Veneto 18, Rome, RM 00187
There are 2 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Alexandra. This 3-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1910
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (31.1 km / 19.4 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Hotel Alexandra offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary newspapers. These individually decorated accommodations include desks. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and hair dryers. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Gazebo Bistrot - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Alexandra
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Alexandra Hotel
- Alexandra Rome
- Hotel Alexandra
- Hotel Alexandra Rome
- Alexandra Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.