ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Rome
A stay at this Rome City Centre hotel places you steps from Piazza Barberini and a 5-minute walk from Via Veneto. Piazza di Spagna and Via Nazionale are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants and a rooftop terrace. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Along with free WiFi, the 30 guestrooms offer minibars and satellite TV. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 698 reviews
About the Albergo OttocentoLocation Via dei Cappuccini 19, Rome, RM 00187
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square meters) and includes a conference center. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Albergo Ottocento. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (CIA-Ciampino) (28.6 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Barberini Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Albergo Ottocento offers 30 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Rossini - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Roof Garden Tancredi - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered on request. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Albergo Ottocento
- Albergo Ottocento Hotel
- Albergo Ottocento Hotel Rome
- Albergo Ottocento Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.