Book a hotel near Rhine Falls, Andelfingen District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rhine Falls
Rhine Falls Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your camera, pull out your walking shoes and spend the day close to nature at Rhine Falls, a brilliant attraction to add to your to-do list.
It's in Schaffhausen, which is 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the national capital, Bern.
If you're not aiming to travel very far from Rhine Falls, perhaps you'd like to rest your head at one of the 6 hotels that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of visitors enjoy the Best Western Plus Hotel Bahnhof, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Sorell Hotel Rüden, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Kronenhof, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll find a small selection of wallet-friendly solutions not too far away. You'll be able to find the Hotel & Backpackers Zak and the Hotel Zak - Hostel a short distance away.
Take a quick drive of 2 miles (3 kilometers) and you will stumble upon the arcona LIVING SCHAFFHAUSEN, an impressive hotel if you're looking to pamper yourself.
If you are feeling a bit tired from all the running around, stop for a minute and enjoy a well-deserved caffeine break at Café Mühlenradhaus, just a brief walk away. Schloss Laufen is a wonderful choice that is nearby if you prefer something substantial. Encounter another facet of the neighborhood and sip on some wine at the Clover Pub, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Rhine FallsAfter finishing up with Rhine Falls, you can stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- If you're bringing the children along, ensure that they see the beautifully historic Schloss Laufen, a popular attraction with tourists in this area.
- Browsing the menu at Schloessli Woerth is a sure way to waken your appetite. This great restaurant is a must-do choice for dinner.
- Explore Herrenacker, and try to imagine the scenes that played out there hundreds of years ago.
- Once you're done visiting all the other museums, you could check out the displays at IWC Museum.
- Be sure to enjoy a guided tour of Allerheiligen Münster. Exploring this fascinating place will give you a rare window into different cultures and people.
To reach Rhine Falls, jump on a train to Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it's 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. You can also grab a train to a different station, Neuhausen Rheinfall, which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.