Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Redmond, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and festivals, as well as attractions like Marymoor Park and Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Redmond and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Redmond with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hartman Park, Idylwood Park, and 60 Acres Park.
- Other things to see include Redmond Performing Arts Center, Redmond Town Center, and Old Redmond Firehouse Teen Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Saltwater City, Tuesday Morning, or Denny's Pet World.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Animal Healing Center, and Seattle Veterinary Specialists are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Redmond
- Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Seattle Marriott Redmond
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn By Marriott Seattle East-redmond
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Redmond
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Redmond.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.