Now and then, you just need a break from the fast pace of traveling. What better way to enjoy some respite than with a soothing round of golf at Red Hook Golf Club?
To get there, you'll need to travel approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you arrive at Kingston.
Worldly wanderers on the lookout for someplace convenient to stay a few nights will find 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Red Hook Golf Club. You might like to add The Red Hook Country Inn and Jennys Country Manor Lodge to your list of hotels to check out.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Red Hook Golf Club (650 New York 199, Red Hook) is just the venue to have a satisfying meal following your eventful afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Red Hook Golf Club
After finishing up with Red Hook Golf Club, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens is a space that appeals not only to those who love plants and flowers, but also those who are seeking a break from the crowds.
- You might be an aircraft expert, or you might just enjoy the convenience of flying to a destination. No matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors of all ages will enjoy spending time at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- Spice up your date nights and partake in the local theater scene. Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck puts on a range of productions for you to take in.
- Learn about history and enjoy an exciting day out when you visit Museum of Rhinebeck History.
- Kick off your shoes and read a magazine in Poet's Walk Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.