Book a hotel near Rattlesnake Mountain Trail, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rattlesnake Mountain Trail
Rattlesnake Mountain Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
At Rattlesnake Mountain Trail, you can let go of all the worries and stress of modern life. Take an invigorating walk, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
To visit it, along with a fantastic array of other sites, head to the much-loved city of Portland.
Visitors will be happy to learn there are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rattlesnake Mountain Trail. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Windham and Sebago Lake Lodge & Cottages.
Offering excellent coffee and scrumptious refreshments, Swift River Coffee Roasters (1289 Roosevelt Trail, Raymond) is also worth checking out after you've visited Rattlesnake Mountain Trail. A well-known eatery for sightseers with an appetite, Rosevelt convience (1278 Roosevelt Trail, Raymond) is a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rattlesnake Mountain TrailWhether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do when you're finished at Rattlesnake Mountain Trail:
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Seacoast Adventure.
- Expert shoppers will want to head straight for Blacksmiths, a renowned store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Head to the fairways at Point Sebago Golf Resort, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's most significant bodies of running water, Songo River.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get some exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Spring Meadows Golf Course.