Pulaski Tunnel Trail is the ideal destination for travelers eager to reconnect with nature.
It awaits you in Wallace, which is 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the state capital, Boise.
When you begin to think about accommodation, we have 2 options for you to choose from. The Wallace Inn and Stardust Motel Wallace are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pulaski Tunnel Trail.
Enjoy the aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or taste a pastry at 6th & Cedar Espresso Bar. It's only a brief stroll from Pulaski Tunnel Trail. Also close-at-hand is Sprinkles Bakeshop Destination, a great eatery that offers up a variety of mouth-watering meals. If the sun's setting light brings on a sudden thirst, stop by Smokehouse Barbecue and Saloon, Historic for a cold beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Pulaski Tunnel Trail
After you're finished at Pulaski Tunnel Trail, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- History may not come to life in classrooms, but the exhibitions at Oasis Bordello Museum offer a meaningful experience for all visitors.
- Bring your friends and family to escape to the winter wonderland of Silver Mountain Ski Resort.
- For some fun and adventure on a summers day, go to Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark.
- Silver Rapids Waterpark is a fun water experience. On a hot day, this is the perfect place for any age!
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery snow as you slide down the mountains at Lookout Pass Ski Area.