Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Provincetown, a quaint city known for its seafood restaurants and beaches, as well as attractions like Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Provincetown and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Provincetown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pilgrims' First Landing Park, Beech Forest, and Long Point.
- Other things to see include Provincetown Town Hall, Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall, and MacMillan Pier.
- Need a pet store? Try K C's Animal Resort and Paws & Whiskers.
- For vet care, Herring Cove Animal Hospital and Pappalardo Fred DVM are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Provincetown
- Cape Colony Inn
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and exceptional value.
- Queen Vic Guest House Provincetown Adults Only
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Surfside Hotel and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Provincetown
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Provincetown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.