Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Provincetown, MA from $109
Top Provincetown Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Provincetown, a quaint city known for its seafood restaurants and beaches, as well as attractions like Provincetown Town Hall and Art House. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Provincetown and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Provincetown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Long Point, Beech Forest, and Pilgrims' First Landing Park.
- Other things to see include Pilgrim Monument, Provincetown Theater, and Herring Cove Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Ace - Conwell Home Center and Paws & Whiskers.
- For vet care, Lower Cape Veterinary Services - Herring Cove, Marcus Sminkey, and Sara Hutchings are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Provincetown
- Surfside Hotel and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Pilgrim House
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Secret Garden Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Provincetown
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Provincetown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.