Book a hotel near Poros Shell Museum, Poros
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Poros Shell Museum
Poros Shell Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Poros Shell Museum.
If you are interested in checking it out, pack your bags and make tracks to Poros.
There's a decent variety of accommodations that are a short drive away from Poros Shell Museum. Take your pick from 17 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors enjoy the Panorama Apartments, Xenia Poros Image Hotel and Golden View Beach Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a couple of economical solutions close by that might just be the ticket. These include the Manessi City Hotel and the Zontanos Studios, which are 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Though fancy hotels are limited here, you'll find it almost impossible to leave the New Aegli Resort Hotel after getting used to all the top-notch amenities. It's a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Do you want a strong coffee, a delicious treat or something else to help fuel your adventures? Porto Cafe is an appealing place to savor a snack and it's close to Poros Shell Museum. If you're in need of somewhere with a larger menu, GIA MAS - ΤΑΒΕΡΝΑ - ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ - ΠΟΡΟΣ can do wonders for an empty stomach. For those that enjoy finishing off the day with a nice beer, wine or spirit just down the road, the barkeep at EY All Day Cafe Snack Bar will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Poros Shell MuseumMaximize your time by exploring the region's other attractions after you've visited Poros Shell Museum:
- If you lose track of where you are, try to see Poros Town Clock Tower, a conspicuous icon in the area.
- Get to Poros Ferry Terminal, where you can board the ferry and begin your adventure.
- Check out unique and ancient artifacts from another era and learn all about the culture and traditions of past humans at Poros Archaeological Museum.
- To encounter Russian Bay Ruins is truly an opportunity to venture back in time.
- Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi is a monastery in the region. Find a quiet spot to contemplate or find out if you can take a tour.