Book a Hotel Near Plaza de Armas, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza de Armas
Plaza de Armas Hotel & Travel Guide
Find out about significant events from times gone by as you explore Plaza de Armas.
It's in San Luis Potosi, around 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the capital of the country, Mexico City.
It's always good to have options when you're searching for a room, and with 13 accommodation options no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Plaza de Armas, you can be sure you'll find something nearby. The Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi are a few that are well-liked, and they're just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you don't like choosing between going out for lunch and buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your daily allowance by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. Two of your choices are the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
If you're the kind of person who does quite a lot of their sightseeing from the cozy interiors of cafes, you've come to the right place. Within quick stroll, The Italian Coffe offers all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly need. Also nearby is Pizza Vivela Pizza, which offers guests a more comprehensive menu. And if the sight of the setting sun arouses a thirst, swing by San Wicho de las tunas Mexico for a cool beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza de ArmasWhen you're finished with Plaza de Armas, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Give your respects at San Luis Potosi Cathedral, the area's principal Christian church.
- Government Palace will definitely be of interest to visitors eager to learn about the history of the area. This civic building is well worth taking the time to admire.
- Head to Othoniano Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's being displayed and learn something new.
- For deeper insight into the character of the area, make your way to the historic Plaza del Carmen.
- After you've visited the more well-known museums, you could check out the displays at National Mask Museum.