Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Perry, a family-friendly and quaint city known for its festivals and restaurants, as well as sights like Perry Area Historical Museum and Perry Golf Club. Choose from Travelocity's 31 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Perry and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Perry with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park, Turner Park, and Georgia Veterans State Park.
- Other things to see include Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter, Southern Hills Golf & Country Club, and Pulaski County Courthouse.
- Need a pet store? Try Mrs. Toad's Depot and Middle Georgia Cichlids.
- For vet care, Critter Fixer Veterinary Hospital, Perry Animal Hospital, and Smith Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Perry
- Days Inn by Wyndham Perry Near Fairgrounds
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Econo Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Ashburn Inn of Cordele
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Perry
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Perry.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.