Book a hotel near Pendarvis, Dodgeville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pendarvis
Pendarvis Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Pendarvis is waiting.
Dodgeville, where it is located, sits 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Madison.
Though there aren't any hotels in the immediate vicinity, don't lose hope. The Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and the Chula Vista Resort, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, are two places that might fit into your schedule. If not, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away is the Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa.
A hot coffee and a freshly baked pastry at Café 43 coffeehouse (43 High Street, Mineral Point) is a winning combination after a busy morning. Want more than a snack? Find a seat, study the menu and have your pick from a variety of meals at Cruise Inn Bar & Grill (221 Commerce Street, Mineral Point).
Other Things to Do Near PendarvisOnce you're done with Pendarvis, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- Treat the family to endless learning and fun at Mineral Point Railroad Museum.
- The exciting performances, artistic exhibits and various other events featured at Folklore Village are appreciated by the local community's artists and spectators.
- Go for a trek under the big blue sky at Governor Dodge State Park.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and make your way to Nick Engelbert's Grandview while you're in the region?
- Blackhawk Lake Recreation Area is popular with both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic lunch!