A visit to Pea Point Island Lighthouse is an excellent experience for people who want to learn more about the people and events of this region's past.
Blacks Harbour, where it can be found, lies 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital city of the province, Fredericton.
If you're somewhat strapped for time, inquire about rooms at The Harbour Tide Inn B&B. It sits just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Pea Point Island Lighthouse.
Other Things to Do Near Pea Point Island Lighthouse
Surely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Pea Point Island Lighthouse? Put aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Set sail at Grand Manan Ferry.
- Pick a vantage point, get comfortable and watch the sunset from Lighthouse Point Lighthouse.
- Appreciate the classical design along with the rich nautical history of Green's Point Lighthouse.
- Your adventure begins here! Head to Deer Island Ferry, board the ferry and enjoy your travels.
- With a gorgeous view of the surrounding water and a rich history, Head Harbour Lightstation makes for an excellent day out.